Friday, March 13, 2009

SXSW EtsyAustin Street Team

I encourage every one to come and visit us in front of Hill Country Weavers on S. Congress this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday as well as next Friday, Saturday and Sunday. We will have a booth selling lots of awesome handmade goodies and passing out outrageous PROMO SWAG BAGS filled with lots of things I know you will want including jewelry, soaps, coupons for FREE stuff and so much more! Look for us wearing the Etsy Austin T-shirts and passing out t-shirt bags.

Yours truly will be out this Saturday night on S. Congress - 3/14 from 5:30PM - 7PM and again on Friday 3/20 from 3PM - 6PM and on Saturday, 3/21 from 12PM - 3PM.

I really hope to see you! If you mention this event on your blog and send me a link, I will send you a FREE pendant charm!

Have fun at SXSW!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment