Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Jewelry with a Healing Purpose

Hello everyone!

This idea of jewelry having a healing effect may be new to some or most of you. Well, most jewelry does not. If you bought a nice little fashion piece from TJ Max, Target, etc...you are wearing the energy of the little child labor child or poor tired low paid artisan who made it. Or you may be wearing a piece that was mass produced in China or India for some big name designer who could care less if the piece is healing to you or not as long as they see profits in the bank. All that is fine and dandy...just a part of living in a materialistic and capitalistic society. What is...is.

However, you do have a choice. You can choose to wear artistic pieces created with the intention of love, healing, and light for the wearer. That's where a unique jewelry artisan and designer like me comes in. I create my pieces from states of meditation and prayer. I respect the visions I receive when I am designing a piece for a customer. I put a sincere energy of love and light into each piece. These creations come from my heart and from my spirit.

And my customers and wearers actually FEEL it when they wear one of my pieces. They can feel the peace, the love, the light, the harmony, the calmness....whatever it is they were needing is infused into each piece. I have had customers who slept with one of my pieces under their pillow because it helped them sleep more peacefully. I have had wearers share their special pieces with friends who were needing some healing light in their life at that moment.

You don't have to believe me. Just have a custom piece made and you will find out for yourself how it feels to wear one of my sacred pieces of art.

Give me a call and we can get started on your special piece or a piece for a loved one as soon as possible.

Many blessings!
Circle of Stones Jewelry
Linda Galvan, Metaphysical Artisan and Designer
512-576-5297

No comments:

Post a Comment