Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Valentine's Day Jewelry Show 2011

Dear Friends and Loyal Customers,

I am excited to announce my first private showing of 2011. Please join Circle of Stones Jewelry on Sunday, February 6th from 2PM -5PM for Valentine's Day Jewelry shopping! Stop by any time between 2PM and 5PM...come and go as you please.

5325 Hanging Cliff Cove
Austin, TX 78759

Who doesn't love jewelry for Valentine's Day? Bring your girlfriends and your hubby. I will help your guy pick out something very special for you. Or you can just drop me a hint and I will direct him to what you want. We know the drill girls, right? LOL!

You may even win a DOOR PRIZE - FREE JEWELRY!!!

If you are new to Circle of Stones Jewelry, add your email to the e-list to receive notices of future jewelry shows, etsy specials, etc.

For 2011, I plan to take my jewelry business to the next level. I actually quit my day job in December 2010...the stress was killing me and my little daughter was missing her tired mommy who was at work all the time! It was time for a change. Time to step into making my dreams of working for myself a reality.

So, I am seriously needing all of you wonderful customers to host private showings for your friends and let people know about my custom work. I hope to make this business one that can sustain me and my daughter while at the same time bringing joy and healing to all who wear my pieces.

Hope to see you on Sunday!

Healing Blessings!
Linda Galvan

No comments:

Post a Comment