Friday, March 25, 2011

Visit Me at the North Austin Holistic Living Fair March 26th!


Hello everyone!

I have been busy adding some beautiful new pieces to my new Vintage Sparkle line. My Vintage Sparkle collection is created with beautiful natural stones and just the right amount of sparkle in vintage brass. The look is very fashion forward - yet timeless. Come by and visit me at my booth this Saturday. Enter my drawing to win a lovely piece of jewelry!

Oh, and I have added bookmarks again to my Etsy Shop. They were very popular a while back. Just started making them again. If you are a book reader or know someone who is, these bookmarks make great gifts! I will have a few on hand at my booth on Saturday.



Circle of Stones Jewelry

at

North Austin Holistic Living Fair
Holiday Inn Round Rock
2379 Chisholm Trail
Round Rock, TX 78681
(Behind the Chuy's and Cracker Barrel off I-35 N)

Saturday, March 26th
10AM - 6PM

Receive $1 off admission if you bring a canned food item
Entrance fee only $3!

Energy Healing, Readers, Tarot and Oracle Cards, Astrology, Chiropractic, Bath Salts, Reiki, Organic Refreshments, Hypnosis and more!

Healing Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment