Saturday, April 16, 2011

Starting Jewelry Creation Circles!

Yes, I am so excited to announce that I will be offering Jewelry Creation Circles for all of you budding jewelry artists!  Bring your old jewelry and any beads you have and let's create some sacred pieces together!  I only take two people per Creation Circle to give you the individualized attention you need.  I will teach you the basics and you will leave with a creation or two to show off to friends or give as a gift.

My first Creation Circle will be held Saturday, April 23rd!  Classes are two hours long.  Only two people can sign up per slot.  Cost is $35 and includes basic plated gold and silver findings to complete your project.  You will have the opportunity to purchase additional stones or precious metal findings if you wish.  Please let me know if you want precious metal findings such as silver and gold filled...as I must check inventory to make sure I have enough of what you need.

NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!  I will teach you the basics!  Easy, laid-back, relaxed, sacred atmosphere...no pressure!  Promise!

Perfect time to create an Easter gift for someone special or a Mother's Day gift!

Time slots are as follows:

11AM - 1PM
1PM - 3PM
3PM - 5PM

Contact me by email or by phone 512-576-5297 to register.
I will give you address location after you register.  It will be held in SW Austin, TX.

Hope to see a few of you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment