Saturday, April 16, 2011

Hilde Girl Celebration Concert & Me!

Dear friends,

I hope you can come out to Unity Church of the Hills Saturday, April 16th - 7:30PM.  I am a member of Hilde Girls and we will be singing the sacred chants of St. Hildegard of Bingen as well as other inspiring works.  It is a night not to miss.  Doors open at 7PM. Arrive early as we usually have a packed house and sell out!

I will have Circle of Stones Jewelry on display and donating 10% of sales to The Amala Foundation to support the Global Youth Peace Summit coming in August 2010.

I will be featuring my "Radiance Collection" and "Modern Vintage Collection" that night.  If you love sparkle, you will love the pieces I have created.  Lots of unique earrings to choose from if you love earrings!

Hope to see you there!
Stop by and say hello at the end of the concert!

Healing Blessings!
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment